Summer may be ending, but you can still Baycation whenever you want. All you need is some OLD BAY, some good food and some good company. And what better way to bring all of those things together than with a little cornhole? C’mon out for OLD BAY’s First Official Baycation Cornhole Tournament and get your pitch, toss and throw on. Join a team or start your own to compete for awesome prizes, including a 10 person crab feast. Plus we’ll be giving out OLD BAY gear and serving up restaurant specials all night. So round up your friends with the best throwing arms and sign up for the most exciting cornhole game of your lives!
- A maximum of 4 players are allowed per team. Coming solo? Don’t worry, just be sure to let us know when you register and we’ll find a team for you.
- The deadline for registration ends at midnight on Sunday, September 22nd. Only 40 teams are allowed, so be sure to sign up early to reserve your space!
- The tournament is comprised of three rounds, as listed below. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each round to allow time to register. Schedules for all teams will be posted prior to the event day so please be sure to check back to find your game time(s).
- Round 1 • 6:30 - 7:30
- Round 2 • 7:30 - 8:30
- Round 3 • 8:30 - 9:30
- Upon arrival, visit the registration table to check-in and receive your gift bag. Please bring a copy of the Internet receipt you received after completing the online form sign-up; you will need to present it at the registration table. Photo IDs will also be checked upon entry into PowerPlant Live.
- Parking vouchers will be provided to all players upon arrival. Please plan to park in the Pier V Garage in order to redeem your parking voucher.
Click here for a complete list of rules and regulations.
Click here for more event information or questions.